Facts and Figures
- MayoClinic.com logs more than 30 million visits each month.
- Mayo Clinic has published more than 25 consumer health books. Some of the titles have been published in up to 21 languages.
- Mayo Clinic Health Letter has nearly 600,000 subscribers worldwide.
- Mayo Clinic EmbodyHealth newsletter is mailed to nearly 1 million households nationwide.
- Ask Mayo Clinic nurse line is available to more than 1 million households nationwide.
- MMSI provides benefits administration services to more than 178,000 members.
- Since 1986, the Office of Intellectual Property has signed more than 1,025 license and option agreements, filed more than 2,700 patent applications and received more than 780 patents for Mayo Clinic intellectual property.
- Mayo Clinic Pharmacy has six licensed pharmacies. Mayo Clinic Pharmacy and Mayo Clinic Specialty Pharmacy fill more than 1 million prescriptions a year for patients from across the globe.
- In addition to the pharmacies, the Medical Products Division operates Mayo Clinic stores, including medical supplies, CPAP, gift shop and mail service medical supplies.
© 2012 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. All rights reserved.