Health Benefits Administration: Third Party Administration
Third-Party Administration Services and
Mayo Clinic Developed Wellness Programs Keep Your People Healthy
We offer complete third-party administration services to meet the unique needs of our clients and their employees, from benefit plan design support to creating customized solutions.
Our suite of health benefits administration services and products includes:
- Plan design — Experienced professionals can help clients develop a customized health benefit plan tailored to your corporate benefit strategy. Based on your needs, we can help design a traditional or high deductible health plan, incorporating a flexible spending account (FSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) or health savings account (HSA).
- Claims processing and administration — We provide comprehensive health benefits administration, including medical and reimbursement account claims adjudication and payment, enrollment and eligibility, and subrogation services.
- Provider network administration — We contract with local, regional or national provider networks to offer a comprehensive network.
- Medical management — Our team of specialists assures quality of care and cost management through prior authorization, case management, concurrent review, discharge planning and retrospective review.
- Pharmacy benefit services — Plan members have access to a national network of 50,000 pharmacies, all with point-of-sale electronic claims processing.
- Reinsurance and underwriting — By working with several reinsurance carriers, we provide access to competitive levels of stop-loss coverage.
- Customer service — Extended hours, member advocates, online enrollment and access to online claims histories are just a few of the customer service benefits that plan members receive. We also offer a 24-hour automated response system that provides benefit information.
- Quality management — Quality management staff oversee internal quality initiatives, facilitate reporting and conduct provider credentialing and site reviews to communicate and maintain our high standards of care.
- Communications — Easy-to-understand materials are provided to help members understand their health plan benefits.
© 2010 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. All rights reserved.