Mayo Clinic Health Solutions offers an integrated suite of products and services for population health management, including Web resources, print resources, telephonic programs, health behavior change, corporate health management, lifestyle coaching and health benefits administration, Condition Management, Consumer Empowerment, Health Benefits Administration, Risk Identification and Wellness and Prevention.
Mayo Clinic Health Reference Books: Overview
Mayo Clinic publishes a growing family of award-winning books that make the perfect incentive award, gift or addition to your health promotion library. Each is researched, written and reviewed at Mayo Clinic — your assurance of reliable content.
- The Mayo Clinic Diet
This book is designed to cut through the weight-loss clutter and provide comprehensive steps to weight-loss, healthy eating and exercise.
- Mayo Clinic Guide to Self-Care
User-friendly, symptom-driven book to educate and empower people to take a more active role in their health, with advice on more than 300 common and costly health concerns.
- Fix-It And Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook
Mayo Clinic and The New York Times bestselling cookbook author, Phyllis Pellman Good, have joined forces to create the new Fix-It and Enjoy-It! Healthy Cookbook — 400 Great Stove-Top and Oven Recipes.
- The New Mayo Clinic Cookbook — Concise Edition
With the New Mayo Clinic Cookbook — Concise Edition, your people will discover that preparing tasty, healthy meals is easier than ever.
- Mayo Clinic Book of Alternative Medicine
Provides up-to-date information on how alternative therapies can help people achieve better health.
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
This book is a comprehensive and practical guide that will inform, reassure and educate your people on how to have a healthy, uncomplicated birth.
- Mayo Clinic Family Health Book
Comprehensive information on more than 1,000 diseases and disorders, and a special emphasis on self-help and prevention.
- Mayo Clinic Condition-Specific Books
Mayo Clinic publishes a growing library of condition-specific books, including:
- Mayo Clinic 5 Steps to Controlling High Blood Pressure
- Mayo Clinic Fitness for EveryBody
- Mayo Clinic Guide to Alzheimer's Disease
- Mayo Clinic Guide to Better Vision
- Mayo Clinic Guide to Managing Arthritis
- Mayo Clinic Guide to Pain Relief
- Mayo Clinic Guide to Preventing & Treating Osteoporosis
- Mayo Clinic on Better Hearing and Balance
- Mayo Clinic on Digestive Health
- Mayo Clinic Essential Guide to Prostate Health
- The Mayo Clinic Plan for Healthy Aging
© 2010 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. All rights reserved.